Tell us about one thing (or more) that you promised yourself you’d accomplish by the end of the year. How would you feel once you do? What if you don’t?
This prompt resonate with my condition I have today, I’m in a slight negative mood, the stock market in my country having a correction, I have a ‘hard’ test on medical school tomorrow, and lack of sleep. But reviewing my target energize me and helps me take control of my life.
Here’s a list of mine I made earlier this year:
– Financial: Rp 200.000.000
– Self help: 50.000 views on wordpress, meditate everyday
– Career: Graduate from Medical school, write an e-book
– Physical: get in shape and run once a week
Let me review the progress of these goals:
– Financially speaking now I had only Rp 160.000.000 in the stock market and cash, quite far from the target I have at the end of the year. That means I have to generate 25% profit from the current capital, quite challenging i’d say. But of course, I will keep my faith and let the market do it’s work.
– On the self help target, I have around 8.800 views until today, so I’m short on 40.000 more views to reach the target. My blog is growing quite rapid if I could say so, the stats graph are increasing at a steady rate for the last 4 months. I also hope the contents of this blog are quality-wise and helpful to you, reader. On meditation, I do meditate daily for the last 2 weeks or so, although I didn’t do it disciplinely earlier this year. As I meditate each day. i’m finding myself loving (yes, love, not like) meditation more and more, it makes me feel at peace and having control of my life.
– Graduating from medical school is a must for me, and I am going to graduate next year’s January. That means I will have my residence at the hospital and more challenge in studying more disease. So far, so good, I have an above the average GPA of 3.3 last semester. On the book target, i haven’t do anything substantial to it and I think I’ll catch up more next semester on this project. It’s kind of hard to write freely without having a designated topic.
– I lift weight daily, and girls are saying I’m getting better in shape. But I didn’t run every week due to laziness, but I do ride bycicle once or twice a month.
I think that’s enough reflection for today. What do you think?