Stop procrastination now. I’ve read 5 time management books in the last week and here’s what I got. Those books are one minute manager, eat that frog, getting things done, the skimny on time management, and 7 habbit.
1. Always have a plan for the next day, and use a written journal with time table
2. Know your goals and work toward it by doing your daily task
3. Do your most annoying, hardest task first, you’ll feel satisfied with yourself
4. After finishing your hardest part, continue to the mini task you must do. You want to do it fast
5. You don’t need to do every task, do only the one helps you reach your goals
6. Delegate your task when you can to other, it will save you a lot of time
7. When a task takes less than 5 minutes, do it now
8. When doing your task, work in a comfortable and neat environment, equipped with everything you need to do the task
9. When you feel a project is too big, write and break down it to it’s small element
10. You just need to stop reading and move your ass, getting the work done.